Ranch House Plan with Lots of Closets
2 - 3
About This Plan
- You'll have plenty of storage in this traditional Ranch house plan that has closets tucked all over the house.
- The island in the kitchen has an eating bar and also adds extra storage and counter space.
- The L-shaped main living area wraps around a covered porch reached by sliding glass doors in the dining room.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a study that could be used as a third bedroom since it has a closet.
- Bedrooms are split to give the large master suite its privacy.
- A three car garage completes this well-designed house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss