Ranch House Plan with Optional Greenhouse
About This Plan
- While this lovely Traditional house plan appears to be one level, there is a finished lower level included in its 2,451 square feet of living space.
- The main floor has large, open rooms with two big bay windows and interior columns at the entrance to the formal dining room.
- Three of the bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the main floor with two additional bedrooms on the finished lower level.
- A huge deck wraps around the breakfast room with an optional greenhouse ready for you to add on.
- Spend time with the family in the great room or in the finished family room - both rooms come with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,451 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick