Ranch House Plan with Optional Sun Room
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and accents of brick highlight this Ranch house plan.
- Only 42' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- Vaulted ceilings expand the great room, dining area and kitchen that are all open to each other.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen lets you hand snacks over and keep an eye on family activities.
- Two bedrooms in back include the large master suite with its walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The optional vaulted sun room adds an extra 96 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss