Ranch House Plan with Two Elevations
About This Plan
- This simple ranch house plan comes with two elevations - pick the one that suits you best to build.
- Optional vaulted ceilings in the dining area and the master bedroom are nice touches. If the budget is tight, build a flat ceiling instead.
- A central mudroom helps minimize clutter.
- Windows brighten the living room and a door leads to the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss