Ranch-Style Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this rugged Craftsman home.
- The open floor plan creates sweeping views from room to room.
- Double doors in the great room lead to your outdoor living area.
- This home has both a formal dining area and an informal breakfast nook set in a sunny bay.
- Or dine at the kitchen eating bar.
- The master suite has a cozy fireplace and a compartmented bath with a morning bar.
- The two family bedrooms are large and comfortable.
- Stairs off the laundry room lead to attic storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite