Ranch-Style Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This appealing 2233 square foot ranch style home plan invites you with its covered front porch that is accented by columns. From the foyer you will be drawn straight into the great room by its arched soffit and accenting columns.
- In the great room you will feel at home with the fireplace, surrounding built-in cabinets, ten-foot ceiling height, and windows that overlook the rear of the home. From here you will notice another arch soffit with columns that welcome you to the kitchen/nook area.
- The kitchen gives you an island and pantry while the nook gives you a door to the rear of the home pplan.
- The master bedroom will win you over with its tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, and delightful master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss