About This Plan
- Imagine the convenience of living all on one level in this comfortable ranch home plan.
- A large living area with fireplace with be your favorite gathering spot.
- In the rear, the kitchen and dining area open to a deck via sliding glass doors.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home with the master suite tucked in the rear for quiet.
- An over-sized two car garage completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,316 sq. ft.
- Deck: 168 sq. ft.
- Entry: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss