Ranch with a Craftsman Flair
About This Plan
- Craftsman style details define the character of this ranch home plan making it a perfect addition to any neighborhood. As you enter the home, the bedroom wing is located to your left and the formal dining room to your right.
- Directly ahead lies the great room that includes a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and a wall of windows that allow plenty of natural light to peek in.
- The adjacent kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking the nook is the perfect place to grab a quick snack.
- The master suite pampers with a bay window, spacious walk-in closet and private bath.
- Bedrooms two and three share the full bath just off the hall.
- A three-stall garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss