Ranch with a Dash of Country
About This Plan
- A covered porch stretches across the front, spanning the recess between the living room and the nook. And at the back, you can choose between the screened and covered porch, adjacent to the family room, and a roofless deck off the master suite.
- The four bathrooms range in size from a tiny cubicle next to the garage, to the luxurious master bathroom with twin basins, a spa tub, oversized shower and enclosed water closet. Bedroom number three also has a private facility.
- Kitchen and nook face the street. Amenities here include a built-in desk, dishwasher, range and oven. A step-in pantry is just around the corner, in a large utility room outfitted with a deep sink, closet, and a counter. This room also has access to a garage with extra storage space.
- Bay windows brighten and enlarge the dining room and living room. The vaulted family room is the largest and brightest room in the house. Multi-paned windows, capped by a huge half-round at the center, fill most of the back wall. The opposite wall, next to the basement stairway, separates the family room from the dining room.
- A wide tile hearth spans one side of the family room. Built-in shelves flank the fireplace. (The living room has an equally wide hearth, but no shelves.) An entertainment center and a storage closet are tucked into alcoves on the opposite side. Additional storage space lines the hallway to the two bedrooms.
- In addition to its luxurious bathroom, the master suite has a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,371 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss