Ranch with Attractive Bayed Window
About This Plan
- This attractive ranch home features a bayed window area to the front of the home plan. As you enter the home, you'll be attracted to the graceful columns and soffited arches that separate the great room from the kitchen and nook area.
- The great room itself features a fireplace flanked by built-ins and large windows facing the rear yard.
- The master suite at the back of the home features a large walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub while two additional bedrooms and full bath complete this home design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss