Ranch with Blend of Brick and Siding
About This Plan
- The perfect blend of brick and siding make this traditional ranch home plan attractive.
- The spacious kitchen features an island that overlooks the semi-formal dining room.
- The adjacent great room has tall ceilings, a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets, and a large picture window out the back.
- The master suite sports his and hers closets, a jacuzzi tub and double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss