Ranch with Brick and Siding Blend
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan makes use of a brick and siding blend.
- This home plan provides a large living area.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks both the great and dining rooms. The master suite lies to the left side of the entry and has a large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub, and his and hers sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss