Ranch with Brilliant Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan utilizes a brilliant floor plan to get the most usage out of a smaller square footage. The kitchen is well appointed and features an eating bar for casual meals while an arch leads to dining room which offers a sliding glass door to the rear property.
- The spacious living room lies adjacent to the kitchen/dining area and features large windows for the perfect view of the back yard.
- The sleeping quarters include two secondary bedrooms that share a full bath, and the spacious master suite with a private bath and ample walk-in closet.
- A two-car garage with extra storage completes the house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with a 3 car garage with house plan 89762AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 386 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss