Ranch With Drive-Under Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Simple but elegant, this ranch-style house plan features a covered porch and full-length shuttered windows on the front elevation. The basement includes a roomy drive-under garage (entry on the right), suiting the home to a sloping lot.
- In the living room, a modified cathedral ceiling frames the fireplace, which is flanked by shelving. Bay windows add space and light in both dining areas and into the open kitchen without an outside window. A walk-in pantry is sited off the breakfast area, which opens to a deck in back.
- A third bay window forms a sitting area in the master bedroom, distinguished by its tray ceiling. Also notable in the master suite are two walk-in closets and a marvelous bath with a corner tub, a separate shower and twin sinks.
- Another walk-in closet is found in bedroom two, while bedroom three is located across the hall from the second full bath. A convenient laundry closet and an entry foyer complete this livable design.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered layout with house plan 92042VS (1,682 sq. ft.).