Ranch With Elegant Master Suite
About This Plan
- Families that like to entertain will appreciate the airy spaciousness of this ranch-style home plan. An expansive, open great room with high, vaulted ceilings fills the center of the home, and a large portion of the rear as well.
- Windows line the back wall, bathing the area in light. The bayed nook is brighter still, and more natural light spills in through skylights located between the eating bar and the fireplace. This fireplace is open on two sides, allowing people to enjoy its flames and warmth from almost anywhere in the great room.
- In the kitchen, there's ample counter space. A skylight illuminates the work island and the stove has work space on both sides. Storage is generous too, augmented by a walk-in pantry.
- A powder room, adjacent to the utility room, is convenient to family living spaces and garage. A central bathroom serves the secondary bedrooms.
- Double doors open into the elegant master suite. Its bay window could become a cozy window seat or built-in desk. Other amenities include a huge walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom outfitted with shower, spa, dual basins and private toilet.
- Utilities, and a deep sink, are convenient, tucked in a pass-through space that connects the home's interior with a two-car garage. The garage has room for a workbench, and plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12