Ranch with Garage Workspace
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This three-bedroom, two-bath house plan, with a handsome brick and wood exterior, has a great room as the central gathering place. The great room, all 304 square feet of it, is heated by a built-in fireplace with a wood box on one side and entry closet on the other.
- The L-shaped kitchen opens right into this area for added convenience. An island cooktop with a raised eating bar is the only obstruction. In addition to built-in appliances, the kitchen boasts a separate oven and walk-in pantry. A leisurely breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfortable nook.
- Extending out from the house, the nook has windows on three sides, giving you views and light. Located to the right of the skylit-covered entry, and available for more formal entertaining, is the dining room.
- The large master suite, isolated for privacy, is loaded with amenities. They include personal access to a covered patio, private bathroom with twin basins, roomy walk-in closet and an adjoining sitting room.
- Two good-sized bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house plan. They each possess liberal closet space and share a hallway bathroom. For empty nesters, one of these rooms might serve as guest accommodations and the second as a home office.
- The garage has two workbenches for the do-it-yourselfer. A handy utility room is situated just inside the garage entrance to the house plan.