Ranch with Garage Workspace
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom, two-bath house plan, with a handsome brick and wood exterior, has a great room as the central gathering place. The great room, all 304 square feet of it, is heated by a built-in fireplace with a wood box on one side and entry closet on the other.
- The L-shaped kitchen opens right into this area for added convenience. An island cooktop with a raised eating bar is the only obstruction. In addition to built-in appliances, the kitchen boasts a separate oven and walk-in pantry. A leisurely breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfortable nook.
- Extending out from the house, the nook has windows on three sides, giving you views and light. Located to the right of the skylit-covered entry, and available for more formal entertaining, is the dining room.
- The large master suite, isolated for privacy, is loaded with amenities. They include personal access to a covered patio, private bathroom with twin basins, roomy walk-in closet and an adjoining sitting room.
- Two good-sized bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house plan. They each possess liberal closet space and share a hallway bathroom. For empty nesters, one of these rooms might serve as guest accommodations and the second as a home office.
- The garage has two workbenches for the do-it-yourselfer. A handy utility room is situated just inside the garage entrance to the house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms