Ranch with Isolated Master Suite
About This Plan
- Shutters, windows and cozy front porch give this ranch-style home plan update a look that is nostalgic and inviting.
- Its four bedrooms and luminous gathering space are ideal for a growing family.
- A fireplace is on the far side of the gathering space from the kitchen, next to cabinetry that houses a home entertainment center.
- The luxurious owners' suite is well isolated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 383 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss