Ranch with Large Living and Entertaining Space
About This Plan
- The breakfast bar of the kitchen overlooks both the dining room and great room creating a large living and entertaining space.
- The fireplace in the great room is flanked by built-in cabinets and sports a large window wall that faces the back yard.
- The spacious master suite features a step ceiling, corner jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet with center island.
- There are two additional bedrooms and one of which can be used as a den.
- A three-car angled garage completes this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 3"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1005 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss