Ranch With Neoclassical Ambiance
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The home plan is a ranch-style home with neoclassical ambiance. It is primarily in the brick veneer-covered porch support column and corners, which are accented with raised corner quoins.
- Inside it is more contemporary than classical. Plenty of natural light spills into the high-ceilinged entry through a sidelight and transom.
- A wide opening on the right leads into a window-bright living room with three right angled corners, and one that's clipped.
- Access to the secondary bedrooms and a bathroom is down the entry hall on the left. Continuing forward, you pass a set of display shelves on the left, just before the view opens up into the vaulted and richly windowed family room. More light washes down through two large skylights. The windows that fill most of the rear wall include a bayed eating nook on the left. An atrium door there offers access to the wide patio.
- The reversed-J-shaped kitchen is open to the family room. A floor-to-ceiling pantry lines the wall section closest to the nook.
- Utilities and a master suite are to the right of the family room. The house plan's master suite boasts a roomy walk-in closet and a private bathroom with oversized shower, linen closet, and dual vanity.
- The utility room also offers direct access to the garage. It can also double as a mud room and pet sleeping area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,564 sq. ft.
- Entry: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss