Ranch with Open Floor Plan and Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy one level living with this 3 bed house plan. Or two if you build out the bonus room over the garage. An exterior of brick and shinglese and a covered entry flanked by matching clipped gables has great appeal.
- A double-door greeting welcomes you to the large great room with fireplace and views to the dining room and covered back porch. Closets to either side of the entry help manage guest and family coats.
- The home has a split bedroom layout with a private master suite featuring a compartmented bath and huge walk-in closet. The two bedrooms across the home share a Jack and Jill bath. Laundry is tucked away off the family entrance by the garage.
- The kitchen has a 10'-long breakfast bar with prep space and seating for up to four. You can also serve meals in the dining room with tray ceiling or al fresco on the back porch.
- The basement version comes with plans giving you a rec room, bedroom suite and access to a lower patio if you have a sloping lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,879 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 386 sq. ft.
- Deck: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick