Ranch with Prairie Facade and Three Alternates
About This Plan
- Low roof pitches, stone sidewalls and strong columns give this spacious ranch a Prairie facade that will be a pillar of any neighborhood. It comes in three alternate exteriors giving you a wealth of aesthetic options.
- Windows from the gable shed light into the foyer and dining room below.
- The kitchen, nook and living room of this home all flow together to create a perfect space for large family gatherings.
- You'll find high ceilings as well as vaulted ceilings throughout this home adding to the overall spacious feeling you get upon entering the front door.
- The master bedroom, with tray ceilings features a large bathroom with walk-in closet.
- The three-stall garage makes this the perfect home for any growing family. The tandem portion measures 9'8"x20'8" and the 2-car portion measures 21'8"x21'8".
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in three alternate elevations. See 89029AH (Country), 89030AH (European) and 89032AH (Traditional).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss