Ranch with Stone and Shingle Siding
About This Plan
- This house plan features quality detailing that gives it a style all its own. From stone and shingle siding to shuttered windows, this home plan will be a welcome addition to any neighborhood.
- An open floor plan includes a kitchen with large eat-in island that overlooks a spacious great room with a see-through fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- The master suite is located on the main floor to the right and includes a step ceiling in the bedroom, see-through fireplace and spacious walk-in closet.
- The lower level includes a large recreation room, wet bar, two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- The three-stall side-load garage has extra storage for the kids' bikes or dad's tools.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,915 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,851 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss