Ranch with Stone and Stucco Mix
About This Plan
- This sprawling ranch design features a stone and stucco mix that's all its own. This house plan has a graceful flow of roof lines along with a stone fireplace.
- Inside are exposed beams and the eighteen-foot ceilings in the spacious great room.
- The unique kitchen features an eat-in island that flows into the nook and hearth room. The master suite boasts its spacious walk-in closet with island and large bathroom with spacious Jacuzzi hot tub.
- On the opposite side of the home are two additional bedrooms each with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Related Plan: See house plan 89249AH for a more economical version of this design with an unfinished lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,198 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,204 sq. ft.
- Deck: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 4"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss