Ranch with Traditional Brick Front
About This Plan
- A traditional brick front makes this ranch home attractive. Upon entering, you'll be impressed with the 11-foot ceilings and the view through the great room windows to the back yard. The kitchen nook combination creates a living space perfect for casual dining, there is a formal dining room in the front of the home plan.
- The master suite features a spacious bedroom with tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and corner jacuzzi tub.
- On the opposite side of the house there are two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- The house plan also boasts a three-car side-load garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 955 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss