Ranch with Vaulted Entry
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home is designed to be highly functional, making use a every square foot.
- You'll be pleasantly surprised when you enter through the vaulted entry to see a large family room with its own vault and large window on either side.
- The kitchen, complete with eating bar, overlooks the dining room making this a perfect space for dining in, or on the run.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet and is located just off the kitchen for maximum privacy.
- At the other end of the home, two additional bedrooms share a bathroom making this the perfect home for any size family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss