Rear Expanse of Glass
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stepping into this two-story traditional home, you find yourself in an impressive open foyer overlooked by a balcony. On its other side, the balcony overlooks the two-story living room with its wall of windows and its fireplace bordered by bookshelves. More windows in the breakfast room and master bedroom bays, as well as the bay in bedroom two above, make for an almost uninterrupted expanse of glass.
- The well-designed kitchen, open to both the living room and the breakfast area, contains a handy cooktop island, a pantry closet and a counter with an eating bar.
- A tray ceiling caps the luxury master bedroom. His and her walk-in closets are features of the master bath, where a spa tub is bracketed by two counters with sinks. A linen closet, a toilet compartment and a walk-in shower complete this luxurious room.
- Upstairs, another full bath is placed between bedrooms two and three. Bonus space provides an opportunity for expansion.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.