Refined Country Home
About This Plan
- Arched transoms over the great room and bedroom 2 give this Country home an elegant look.
- The wide, front covered veranda is joined by a rear covered veranda so there is lots of room to enjoy the outdoors.
- A big cathedral ceiling soars up in the great room, making the room feel even larger.
- A country kitchen in back will be the favorite place for your family to hang out.
- All the bedrooms are on the right side of the home with the master suite having the added benefits of a tray ceiling and a door to the rear porch.
- The over-sized 3 car garage loads to the side and is perfect for a corner lot.
- The primary roof pitch is 9:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,658 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick