Refined Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stately and refined, this Georgian home plan presents an imposing facade.
- A library and formal dining room flank the foyer with its center hall staircase.
- Enjoy a modern open floor plan in the rear of the home where the kitchen has views of the family room and nook.
- The L-shaped porch has plenty of room for grilling and relaxing.
- On the second floor, four large bedrooms are all comfortably-sized.
- Sloped ceilings add interest in the master suite with its cozy fireplace.
- Unfinished space on the third floor can be finished to suit your needs.
- Note: This home was designed with ICF exterior walls.
- Related Plan: See house plan 41977DB for a 2x4 version of this home. And 40854DB for the version with SIP's exterior wall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Storage: 232 sq. ft.
- Attic: 461 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12