About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The entry with a closet for coats branches off into three directions. To the right is the living/dining room. This open area is vaulted in the living room. The dining area is simplistic yet ready to hold formal dining parties when needed.
- Straight through the entry brings one into the kitchen/nook, which is also accessible from the dining room. Patio doors lead onto a concrete porch. The open kitchen is U-shaped with an eating bar facing the nook. There is a built-in dishwasher, a garden window over the double sink with a vegetable sink, an enlarged cooktop and refrigerator. Across the room are a corner pantry, double ovens, and the freezer. Around all the appliances is an enormous amount of counterspace.
- Off the kitchen is a large family theater room with a wet bar in one corner and an entertainment center along the far wall. Stairs down to the optional unfinished 3,186 square foot basement opens from this room.
- Just beyond the family theater is the utility room with a sink and access to the rear of the entertainment center. A door to the backyard opens at the end of this room. Between the main house and the garage are two bedrooms side-by-side, separated only by a hall with a door leading to the garage. These two bedrooms each have large windows for extra light and huge wall closets.
- To the left of the entry are the guest suite, master suite, and an office. The large vaulted guest suite has a wall closet and its own private full bath with shower. A linen closet in the hall is handy for the two suites. The office is also vaulted. Built-in shelves have been provided on each side of the fireplace wall. Two large windows light the room.
- The master suite has an enormous main suite with a bay window in the rear. Patio doors open on the right onto a deck and the backyard. Hidden behind a pocket door are an elongated walk-in closet and the master bath containing a sink and vanity separated from the shower, another sink and a raised spa.