Regal House Plan with Alternate Layout
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An impressive entry, reminiscent of the smaller chateaux you see in the French countryside, beckons you to a regal interior. Visitors will be impressed by the soaring 20' ceilings in the entry foyer and Grand Room, the graceful curved staircase, and the many elegant architectural details.
- The grand salon, a family room, the dining hall and a library revolve around the central foyer and its curved staircase.
- An island gourmet kitchen is open to the family room and a sunny morning room.
- The master suite is conveniently placed on the first floor and features a bath with spa tub, separate shower and two vanities.
- The second level holds three bedrooms with walk-in closets and private baths, plus bonus room expansion.
- Beyond the elegance of this home are many practical considerations: garage space for three cars plus a workshop and an abundance of easy to access storage abounds, making this impressive home equally equipped for elegant or casual entertaining or enjoyable everyday living.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered floor plan with house plan 12243JL (4,458 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,664 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1181 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"