Relaxing Sunken Family Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This luxurious home plan features the attention to detail that you are looking for. A massive, columned front entrance leads to a formal foyer area with a vaulted ceiling.
- The living room has columns at its entrance and is topped by a decorative ceiling treatment.
- The location of the formal dining room is perfect. Between the living room and kitchen, it provides an easy transition to entertaining.
- The gourmet kitchen is highlighted by a cook top island, a large pantry and a cozy breakfast area.
- The sunken family room has a relaxing atmosphere perpetrated by a gas fireplace.
- Upstairs, the master suite will pamper the owner in luxury. Topped in a pan vaulted ceiling, the suite includes an abundance in storage space and a whirlpool bath.
- Three additional bedrooms have easy access to a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,012 sq. ft.
- Deck: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss