Remarkable Family Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Porches, lanai and breezeway all beckon you to spend time outdoors in this remarkable family home plan with impressive curb appeal.
- Curved stairs create a grand impression in the foyer and a butler's pantry and wine cellar aid in entertaining.
- A circular bartop is great for casual dining in the spacious kitchen. It has great views into the family room and the angled nook.
- The butler's pantry makes serving guests a breeze while helping cut down noise from the kitchen.
- The first floor master suite has an extra large closet and access to the rear porch.
- The second floor holds two bedrooms and an array of optional spaces such as the game room and media room.
- Bonus space over the garage can be developed to suit your needs.
- The roof pitches are 12:12 with the exception of the porches which are 4:12. The roof section over the master bath is 6:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,541 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 491 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 5"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 40' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick