Remarkable Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- The front porch of this remarkable Southern home is topped by a second floor porch accessible from bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Not only does it give a wonderful view for those bedrooms, it adds an immense amount of curb appeal.
- Inside, the two-story foyer opens up to the formal dining room and great room that are clearly visible to each other due to the open layout.
- A half-height knee wall separates the great room from the garage entry foyer, so you can see over.
- Informal meals are a delight in the bayed breakfast nook that faces the front of your lot.
- The first floor master suite is amplified by a tray ceiling, private sitting room with a cozy fireplace and two huge walk-in closets.
- All three bedrooms on the upper floor have walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- A corner fireplace warms the cozy loft area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12