Reminiscent of Victorian Design
About This Plan
- With details reminiscent of Victorian design, this home is graced by a covered veranda wrapping on three sides and an elegant bay window.
- The vaulted foyer introduces an octagonal staircase and an archway to the living room. Details in the living room include a tray ceiling and adjoining dining room with beam ceiling. French doors in the dining room open to the porch.
- A country kitchen offers a spacious walk-in pantry, a center prep island, and a breakfast bay with porch access.
- The nearby family room has its own fireplace.
- The upstairs master bedroom is graced by a bayed sitting area and bath with private deck.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share the use of a full hall bath. A railed gallery on the second floor overlooks the foyer below and is brightened by the bay windows.
- Ceilings: 9'/8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area