Restful Columned Porch
About This Plan
- This attractive home plan is marked by touches of brick, cedar-shake accents and a restful, columned porch. The foyer opens to a sensible office with a window seat.
- Steps away, the formal dining room offers a nice view of the front yard and easy access to the kitchen, which comes complete with an island and an adjoining dinette.
- A roaring fireplace presides over the family room, an ideal spot to catch up with everyone.
- Upstairs, through elegant double doors, the master suite impresses you with a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet and a private bath with a garden tub and dual sinks.
- Three secondary bedrooms and a compartmentalized bath also sit on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss