Restful Cottage Plan with Optional Second-Level Bonus Room
About This Plan
- An updated approach to country living is provided by this 3-bedroom cottage plan. The inviting front porch serves as a purposeful transition space between the outdoors and indoors.
- The heart of this home greets you upon entering with a living room which opens to the dining room which opens to the kitchen.
- The kitchen island provides seating for casual meals and a nearby walk-in pantry can accommodate a family that likes to entertain.
- The master suite rests near the front entry, overlooking the front yard, and features a bathroom with a separate tub and shower, dual sinks, and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside towards the back of the home and are separated by a full bath.
- A drop zone is located near the back, covered porch, as well as the laundry facilities, and a sizable bonus room can be found on the second level with a full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15044NC, 15068NC and 15050NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 6"