Reversed Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The living area of this handsome vacation home is located on the upper level to take advantage of views in all seasons.
- Whether indoors or on the attached deck, a premium vantage point is sure to be had.
- After a day of enjoying outdoor sports, store skis and snowboards in a secure outdoor room. A utility/laundry room provides ample space for drying clothing or handling laundry from the three bedrooms on the lower level.
- Upstairs, abundant windows and open concept living areas allow you to drink in the views in every direction.
- Serve snacks or socialize in the island kitchen, enjoy meals in the dining room, or gather round the fireplace after a day of outdoor fun.
- This is a vacation home where memories are made - just add family and friends!
- NOTE: Please allow up to 10 days for delivery of the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss