Rich Brick and Stone Detailing
About This Plan
- This country classic uses rich brick-and-stone detailing to create a welcoming home plan that will last a lifetime.
- The wraparound porch provides an extra space perfect for evening relaxation.
- Inside, the family room shares a two-sided fireplace with a distinguished study.
- The well-planned kitchen includes a unique bar that seats at least four, and a large breakfast nook.
- A rear screened porch opens to the deck for outstanding outdoor living.
- Upstairs you find four secondary bedrooms that share two baths, and the master suite, resplendent with a private spa bath.
- Two separate two-car garages and ample storage complete the house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,557 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss