Rich, Solid Design
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with quoins, arched windows and wood trim create a rich, solid look to this delightful one level home plan.
- An open great room and dining room are topped with a sloped ceiling that reaches 12' height.
- The great room is decorated by a gas fireplace, and offers a view to the rear yard.
- A large kitchen with snack bar and the breakfast area open generously to the great room for a continuous traffic flow.
- The screened-in porch offers a great outdoor living space.
- The luxurious master suite enjoys a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and shower enclosure.
- Stairs off the foyer lead to an unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: See these modified versions of this house plan: 3995ST, 3969ST and 3985ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss