Rich Stone and Brick Facade
About This Plan
- Entering this home plan you'll be greeted by welcoming grand foyer with beautifully-arching grand staircase.
- From the entry, you can go through French doors to the study, or under arches to the formal dining room and gracious living room.
- The kitchen is created with conversation in mind as it flows into the cheerful nook and family room making the perfect area for casual gatherings.
- The main-level master suite is highlighted by a romantic fireplace, private porch, his and hers walk-in closets and an opulent bath.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites, each with walk-in closet and full bath, join a study loft.
- Related Plan: Save money with house plan 8931AH (5,752 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,642 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 4"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1422 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss