Rich Victorian Design
About This Plan
- Rich with Victorian details--scalloped shingles, a wraparound veranda and turrets--this beautiful facade conceals a modern floor plan.
- Archways announce a distinctive living room with a lovely tray ceiling and help define the dining room.
- An octagonal den across the foyer is a private spot for reading or studying.
- The U-shaped island kitchen holds an octagonal breakfast bay and a pass-through breakfast bar to the family room.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a hall bath--one bedroom is within a turret.
- The master suite is complete with a sitting room with a bay window, along with a fancy bath set in another of the turrets.
- Ceilings: 8'/9'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Deck: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss