About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim enhances the back and sides of this Vacation getaway, giving it a gingerbread effect.
- The kitchen and dining area are combined on one side of the zero clearance fireplace while the living room is on the other side.
- Both sides share views of the rear of your lot.
- Sliding glass doors open to the deck in back.
- One bedroom is on the main floor and two others are up on the second floor.
- The second floor bathroom is large with a soaking tub, two sinks and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss