Richly Detailed Exclusive Victorian House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Richly detailed both inside and out, this Victorian house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) has clipped roof lines at each end and a spacious wrap-around porch.
- Spires and scalloped shakes plus two round windows make the home unique.
- Inside built-ins and interior columns add a custom touch and there's a residential elevator to whisk you from floor to floor.
- The formal dining room gets a lovely bay window that extends the room.
- On the second floor, a cozy pocket office has a built-in desk and view from the window.
- In the master suite, a large sitting room mirrors the dining room below complete with bay window.
- Double doors take you through an arched alcove that leads into the master bedroom where there are 4 closets and a private bathroom.
- Finish the optional third floor to gain two more bedrooms, a kitchenette and a sitting room that could be used as an in-law suite, thank to the elevator.
Optional Third Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Attic: 779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 9"
- Depth: 35' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Wrap Around Porch