Richly Detailed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Richly detailed, this Traditional house plan has a wonderful blend of mixed materials to enhance the curb appeal.
- 10' high ceilings inside make the home feel even larger.
- The massive living area is open to the kitchen and dining area, with a wall of windows in back to bring in light.
- Enjoy the outdoor fireplace on the covered rear porch and grill outdoors with the summer kitchen at one end.
- A split bedroom layout places the master suite off by itself.
- Homeowners get both a tub and a walk-in shower plus two sinks in the master bathroom.
- The huge walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections.
- Two more bedrooms are on this floor with the fourth bedroom located on the upper floor.
- A big game room is for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 92' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12