About This Plan
- This French Quarter home, designed for riverfront living, is ideal for entertaining. In addition to its entry porch, the home sports fabulous decks on the front and back of the second story. A feeling of spaciousness is created by the inclusion of 10-ft. ceilings downstairs and 9-ft. ceilings upstairs.
- Double French doors open to a large living/dining room, separated by a double archway. The living room ceiling opens up through two stories to the cupola above.
- Overlooking the living room is a railed balcony on the second floor. Notice the wet bar in the dining room.
- The well-designed kitchen features an island and a pass-through to the dining room providing seating at a bar for informal meals.
- Secluded in back for privacy, the spacious master suite includes a bayed sitting area, a large walk-in closet and a roomy, luxurious master bath. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms, a bath and a bonus area for an office or game room.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Deck: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick