About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This French Quarter home, designed for riverfront living, is ideal for entertaining. In addition to its entry porch, the home sports fabulous decks on the front and back of the second story. A feeling of spaciousness is created by the inclusion of 10-ft. ceilings downstairs and 9-ft. ceilings upstairs.
- Double French doors open to a large living/dining room, separated by a double archway. The living room ceiling opens up through two stories to the cupola above.
- Overlooking the living room is a railed balcony on the second floor. Notice the wet bar in the dining room.
- The well-designed kitchen features an island and a pass-through to the dining room providing seating at a bar for informal meals.
- Secluded in back for privacy, the spacious master suite includes a bayed sitting area, a large walk-in closet and a roomy, luxurious master bath. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms, a bath and a bonus area for an office or game room.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space.