Rocking Chairs Not Included
About This Plan
- This two-story home plan's rustic design reflects thoughtful planning, including a porch that fully wraps the house in comfort and provides lots of room for rocking chairs. A stone chimney and arched windows set in dormers further enhance this home plan's country appeal.
- Inside, the floor plan is designed for maximum efficiency. A great room with a sloped ceiling enjoys a raised-hearth fireplace whose warmth radiates into the kitchen/nook.
- The master suite is located on the first floor and includes plenty of closet space and a private bath filled with amenities.
- The master bath measures 10' by 9'8".
- A utility room and a powder room complete this level.
- The second floor contains two secondary bedrooms, a full bath at 5' by 7'10", and a loft/study with a window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss