3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cobblestones and shake siding conjure up the past, lending this home plan a cozy ambiance.
- The wide, covered stoop with columns opens to a foyer with twin coat closets, showcased by a four-sided fireplace. Entering the great room on either side of the fireplace, you are greeted by a valley cathedral ceiling and a stunning group of windows.
- The roomy breakfast area and kitchen form an L-shape, expanded by the oak flooring that unites these areas. The U-shaped kitchen includes an island with a snack bar.
- Enclosed behind French doors, an immense walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and two-sink vanity add intimacy to the first-floor master suite.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms share a hall bath. A loft with built-in bookcases overlooks the great room and has the option of becoming a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick