Romantic Carriage House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.
- Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.
- Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20' width of the building.
- The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.
- The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.
- This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.
- The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.