Room for Expansion
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Modest in size, this traditional home nevertheless provides ample privacy in the master suite. As the family grows, the large bonus space upstairs can be utilized.
- Nicely placed between the front-facing dining room and the breakfast area in back, the well-designed kitchen is also convenient to the laundry room. An angled snack bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room.
- In the adjacent living room, a cathedral ceiling expands the space, and a wood-burning fireplace adds warmth. A wall of windows along the breakfast and living rooms opens to a patio in back.
- A four-fixture bath with a large vanity, a corner shower and garden tub is part of the master suite, as is a walk-in closet. On the other side of the house, the other bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.