Room for Expansion
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Topped by a half-round window within a gable, the columned front porch of this traditional home projects style and grace.
- Inside, architectural columns delineate the formal dining room. Easily accessible to all the public areas is the efficient kitchen with an eating bar that separates it from the great room. In the great room, the ceiling rises in a vault, and built-in cabinets flank the fireplace. The family dining area includes the sitting and breakfast rooms combined.
- The secluded master suite also opens to the porch. Here, large twin walk-in closets line the short hallway to the bathroom with dual lavatories, a garden tub and a separate stall shower.
- Three family bedrooms share another full bath.
- Optional expansion can be converted into more bedrooms, office space or a recreation area.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.